Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holdback Crested Geckos from 2010

I have had many crested gecko hatchlings this year, and I've been quite pleased with my results.

My projects from 2010 included:

* Red male: red dalmation female, red female, and yellow partial pinstripe female
* Dark cream pinstripe male: 2 creamy flame females, harlequin female
* Solid cream back pinstripe male: cream pinstripe female with a near solid back
* Bold cream pinstripe male: cream partial pinstripe female

I have made the decision to sell most of my crested gecko hatchlings, but I've got these three that I will be holding back for a little bit. I do have a fourth crested gecko baby that I'll be holding back as well, but I didn't get a chance to get its picture.







I hope that I can get a good picture of the fourth holdback crested gecko soon. That gecko is a nice harlequin from the second group listed above.

As for the holdbacks posted here. The first one is from the red group, and the second two are from the cream back male. 

The male that sired the last two geckos is actually for sale, as I just don't have enough room for as many males as I have right now, and I have a similar male that I'd like to keep instead. If you're interested in the male that sired the second two babies, just let me know, and I'm sure we can work something out.

No comments:

Google