Thursday, November 4, 2010

goReptiles Blog Update

It has been a very long time since I've used this blog, as I updated goReptiles.com blog with the posts here. Well, I think it a good idea to try to update this blog with information and updates.

Since my last update, a lot has happened.

First off, I've acquired the following animals:
* 1.1 pair of Russian tortoises
* 0.0.3 Brazilian red foot tortoises
* 0.0.1 northern red foot tortoise
* 0.0.2 P.I. chahouas
* 1.0 Nuu Anna x Isle E leachianus gecko
* 0.1 pure Nuu Anna leachianus gecko
* 0.0.1 GT Type B leachianus gecko
* 1.1 Limburg rosy boas
* 0.1 BRB
* 1.1 Western hognose snakes
* 0.0.1 pacman frog

Next, I have finally vended at my first reptile show, after about 4 years of breeding reptiles and only selling online. Now, I have plans to vend at the Atlanta Repticon show in January.

Well, I guess not a lot of things, but there have been some changes.

I will try to update more regularly. I will try to get around to posting some pictures soon.

No comments:

Google