Monday, March 24, 2008

Leopard Gecko Eggs

My best SHTCTB laid another clutch of 2 eggs. For whatever reason, she laid them in the tub, not the lay box. Both look good, but moved a bit when I opened the box to unexpectedly find them sitting right there.

I have them in Hatch-Rite. I'm hoping they make it through.

Within the next week and a half, I should have another 2 leopard geckos laying and both crested geckos should lay again.

I'm still expected eggs from 2 Blazing Blizzard x Blazing Blizzard, 1 normal x SHTCTB, 1 SHTCTB X SHTCTB, 1 Bell x Mack het Bell, and 1 Mack het Bell x Mack het Bell, pairings.

Please keep in touch for this season's hatchlings. If you are interested in anything in particular, shoot me an email, and I can put you on the waiting list.

Try whitney@goreptiles.com first, and if you don't hear back from me within 2 days, email me at goreptiles@gmail.com. I occassionally have problems with the first email address, but always check them both equally.

No comments:

Google