Sunday, June 12, 2011

A few 2011 Crested Gecko Babies

I've been meaning to post a few pictures of babies I have hatched this year. Now, that I have some time, here they are.

Yellow group:



Red Group:


I knew that I was going to have nice babies from my yellow group, but I did not know what to expect. I am hoping that they will turn more yellow, and I expect that they will, as everyone in my yellow group is a solid yellow. The male is a pinstripe, and one of the females is a partial pinner. I am stoked with this project, and will be holding back all crested geckos from my yellow group. This will make my sales at shows limited, but I want to see what I get before I start selling those from this group. Selfish, but hey, I put in the work and money, I deserve it. Ha.

No comments:

Google