Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ball Python Babies

I'm pretty stoked. I purchased a lot of 25 ball pythons. These are normals, but who doesn't like a normal ball python. In the day where everyone wants to create some rare and expensive, we can always fall back on a normal.

I have a friend who believes that one day, the normals will be so hard to find that their price will start to climb again.

I bought these ball pythons wholesale from Josh at Outback Reptiles. I was leery at first, but decided that the comments on Fauna BOI, were sufficient for me to take the change. I've got some of them feeding on F/T fuzzies, but the others are feeding on live.

I will probably hold back a few of them that stand out, but for the most part all of the ball python babies will be for sale. If you are interested, please contact me for prices. I have males and females, and I will guarantee the sex.

25 ball python babies. All were separated after this picture. I just needed somewhere to put them while unboxing

Baby BP in forefront, is one that is prone to strike.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

siang...ularnya di jual gk mas

Google