Monday, June 27, 2011

Atlanta Repticon July 2011

I will have not one but two tables at the July Repticon in Atlanta. I am super excited. I'm really hoping that I can make up my costs for the tables.

In January, my table felt cramped, and the past few Dixie shows have been cramped with one table. I've added a few things since January, so I figured, I'd go big with two tables.

Expect to see 2010 and 2011 unsexed crested geckos, unsexed 2011 gargoyle geckos, sub-adult gargoyle geckos, and possibly adult crested geckos. I will, also, have my jewelry, which will include choker necklaces and earrings, as well as lampwork necklace and earring sets. I will have toys for kids, a few decal cups, hopefully decal beer mugs, various books,  and whatever else I can come up with.

More than likely, the stuff will make my sales worth the trip, but I'm hoping to find homes for some animals too. I won't be able to bring too many 2011 babies because most of my cresteds are just now hatching. I have an incubator full, and many of what has hatched has been more recent. Depending on their sizes right before the show, will depend on who and how many 2011's actually make the trip.

Anyway! Come see me in Atlanta. I'll have goodies for all!

No comments:

Google