Sunday, August 19, 2007

goReptiles Welcome Intro

I have recently gotten into the world of online blogging, and felt the need to have an updated blog about my hobby business- goReptiles. At goReptiles, we breed and trade high quality morphs of leopard geckos, African fat tail geckos, and crested geckos. In the future, we have plans to add ball pythons, kingsnakes, and gargoyle geckos to our list of breeders in our collection.

Currently, our collection extends from RAPTORS, Tremper Blazing Blizzards, Tangerines, and Tremper Sunglows. We, also, have a small breeding group of Amel and stripe AFTs, as well as harlequin and pinstripe crested geckos.

Our projects include:
Tremper Blazing Blizzard
Tangerine Tremper Jungle
APTOR
Blizzard
Tangerine
Amel AFT
Stripe AFT
Banded AFT
Harlequin Cresteds
Pinstripe Cresteds

Our future projects include:
Bell Jungle
Tangerine Bell
Bell Hybino
Stripe Amel AFT
Red Cresteds
Red Pinstripe Cresteds

Because this is my intro to me and goReptiles, I thought it'd be nice to throw in the intro to reptiles. Reptiles have had an interesting start in life. I mean who would have thought that reptiles evolved from fish? I wouldn't have... Well, it's all in theory. This article give a short description about the evolution of reptiles. A Brief Evolution of Reptiles

No comments:

Google