Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Roomba Vacuums Work

I was never a full believer in the Roomba vacuum, but these guys are great! I made a huge mess last night in the reptile room, cleaning snake tubs. I had bark and substrate all over the floor; the pictures below don't even show the full extint of the mess.

I figured if anything, this would be the true test for the new Roomba. It worked! It was awesome, and I didn't have to lug the regular vacuum throughout the house to push in the reptile room.

The Roomba did all the work for me.

You can see part of the mess as the Roomba vacuum cleans. Keep in mind this is reptile bark, moss, aspen, CGD powder, moss, dust, probably a few dead cricket legs, and whatever other debris that is on the floor.

Generally, I just do spot cleans and sweep the floor, but with the help of the Roomba, my floors are definitely much cleaner.

I suggest these for anyone with pets, whether that be a snake or dog. As you can see, you can still make messes on the floor with pet snakes.

No comments:

Google