Thursday, December 9, 2010

Discount Crested Gecko Food

I'm trying to branch out a little, and since I have the geckos, I figured that I might as well sell the food. I have 1/4 pound bags, 1/2 pound, 1 pound, and 2 pound bags of Repashy Crested Gecko Diet available.

The prices are as follows:

* 1/4 lb (4 oz)- $7.00
* 1/2 lb (8 oz)- $10.00
* 1 lb (16 oz)- $17.00
* 2 lb (32 oz)- $25.00

In order to get these prices, you will need to mention this post. I am offering these discount prices to those customers who subscribe and view my blog.

You will find that these prices are cheaper than you'll find anywhere else.

In order to get the fastest response, please email me at goreptiles @gmail. com

If you do not mention my post, you'll get my regular prices, which are still going to be below most other sellers to include Pangea, Pro Geckos, LLL Reptiles, and others.

I will have the meal replacement available at the Atlanta Repticon show in January. If you want to purchase now, you can pick up your bags at the show at no cost. Just make sure to let me know that you'll be at the show, so that we can work out payment. I will do either paypal payment before the show or cash upon pick-up, whichever is easiest for you.

No comments:

Google