Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm not a Girly Girl

But, I am super thrilled with my new Thirty-One soft wallet. I didn't want to buy a new wallet, as I just bought my hard case wallet from Kohls a several months ago and just couldn't justify spending $20 on another wallet...

I had been holding out, but I finally bought the wallet last month, and got in in today.

I am super thrilled with my purchase, as it fits my cards, checks, and check book much better than my other wallet.

The Thirty One Gifts soft wallet is a zippered wallet that zips all the way around the wallet. It has 4 slots for checks, bills, and your checkbook inside the wallet, as well as 11 card slots, and a slot for your ID. There's also an exterior zippered pocket for lose change and dollars.

The 31 wallet comes in different patterns, but I'm a fan of the paparazzi dot, which matches my small zipper bag and coin bag that I tote in my purse.

The thirty one products are awesome; even though some of them can be a little pricey, they're still worth it.

But, I swear, I'm not a girly girl!!!

Last night, I set up 2,000 super worms from Premium Cricket, and I set up a new box for about 8,000 baby lateralis roaches that should come in this week. I even cleaned out my other two tubs of lateralis roaches.

So, see just because I buy thirty one and know a good wallet, that doesn't mean that I am a girly girl. I play with roaches! Ha






My new Thirty One soft wallet is the wallet on the bottom of each picture. The wallet on the top is the hard wallet that I bought from Kohls several months ago that has now been replaced.

No comments:

Google