Thursday, October 6, 2011

Repashy Seller


I just wanted to remind everyone how great the Repashy Superfoods line of products is for Rhacs and other animals.

Recently, there have been additions to the line, to include Bug Burger and Hydro-Load, which are both great products when rearing your own feeder insects.

Also, keep in mind that more chameleon and day gecko breeders are starting to introduce Repashy meal replacement into the diet of their animals.

There are new flavors to include peach, mango, fig, and banana. If you're not sure how your rhacodactylus will like these flavors, the original, strawberry-banana, is still offered.

I try to keep stock in original CGD, but I also try to keep a few flavors, such as strawberry, mango, and peach. I'm going to start keeping stock in the Repashy Super Hatch, as well as the calcium and vitamin supplements.

I try to keep competitive prices for all prices.

No comments:

Google