Sunday, October 2, 2011

Red For Tortoises for Sale

I am having to downsize my collection a little. I have two tortoises that I'm willing to sell to a good home. One is a northern red foot, and the other is a Brazilian cherryhead red foot tortoise.

I'm not too happy about having to downsize my tortoise collection, but I'm trying to downsize all of my reptile collection. I've recently sold one of my leachianus geckos to a good home in Birmingham, Alabama. I will soon begin selling a chahoua or two, as well as a few breeding crested geckos. I am holding back most of what 2010 and 2011 crested geckos I have left.

First is Queenie, the temp-sexed female red foot tortoise. She hatched 1/22/11.
$100




The Brazilian is un-named. It is not temp-sexed for any particular gender; hatched on 2/15/11. I will  get a better picture upon request. The tortoise would not come out of its shell, but you can see the red coloring of the legs and head.
$150
 I prefer a local pick-up, but I will drive half-way, up to 2 hours for a confirmed sale. I would rather not ship tortoises.

No comments:

Google