Monday, October 31, 2011

Yellow Crested Gecko Picture

I'm a huge fan of bright yellow and orange crested geckos. I've had a few babies this year that I've held back, and plan on waiting till next year to decide what I'm going to do with them.

I've recently purchased a new yellow crested gecko female that I hope will be a nice addition to my yellow group.This girl has a few spots, brindle patterns, and a gorgeous golden yellow color. She'll go great with my male, which is a partial pinstripe with spotting.

As you can see I'm not only a fan of yellow, but I'm a fan of yellow crested geckos with pattern.





Dwane Nimmer is awesome!

2 comments:

Last One Goes the Hope said...

Woooah I like her yellow tone feels like crème brûlé !

goReptiles said...

Thanks! She'll be a nice addition to my yellow group.

Google