Saturday, October 29, 2011

New P.I. Chahoua Geckos

After playing around with a few new geckos and a random light bulb that I found in the reptile room, I snapped a few shots. These aren't the best, but it's not that easy to keep a light bulb with a gecko on it still. Neither of these two chahoua geckos have names yet, so I'm up for suggestions; when giving suggestions for gecko names, please keep in mind that I currently have Tag, Nimz, Skittles, Veyron, and Sahara. I don't generally pick reptile names based on themes.

Gecko 1 - Dervish (Name to Change. Name that was used on the breeder's website)



Gecko 2 - Honeyduke (Name to Change. Name that was used on the breeder's website)


Both geckos were purchased from Erica at Crown Jewel Reptiles.

After uploading the pictures, I'm considering renaming Honeyduke to Pixel, as every picture that I took of him, his markings looked like bad pixels. Time will tell if the name sticks.

No comments:

Google