Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thinking About a New Chahoua

I can't believe that I'm actually thinking about getting another chahoua gecko. I just bought my fifth leachianus, and my reptile account is fairly broke and has been for some time. I am just so enamored by leachianus and chahoua geckos that I can't stop.

I am glad that I have refrained somewhat since I've gotten into the species. There have been a few cases when I've almost bought some other chahouas, so backing off of those is definitely an improvement from when I first got into crested geckos and leopard geckos.

Sometimes, it's all or nothing with me, so the fact that I've only purchased two chahouas and four leachianus this year is pretty good. I guess the price of these geckos is what has held me back, as when I got into crested geckos they were priced higher than presently, but still much cheaper than leachies and chewies.

I think that I bought a lot four crested geckos for $400-500, and one chahoua is that same price.

But, anyway I just thought that I would get some venting out and maybe talk myself out of the new gecko... I have the kritter keepers for a small gecko, the CGD, and the crickets. I'm just low on extra cash, being that I'm trying to save for a house and pay off my car early.

Such a dilemma. Ha

No comments:

Google