Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Breeding Season

I feel like I'm slacking. I haven't introduced any of my breeding crested geckos together. It's mid-January, and I'm late, but it will all work out because by the time I start seeing eggs, classes for this semester will be completed.

This year, I've reduced my breeding groups down to two groups instead of the three I had last year. I will be working with yellows and oranges again, as well as my harlies and pinstripes.

I'm, also, hoping for a few chahoua gecko babies, but we will see what happens. This is the only pairing that I've made so far, and I haven't seen much from them. Chahouas are not the easiest to breed, so I'm not sure if I will get anything my first year trying to breed the species.

I have a few babies from 2011 left available, so if anyone is interested, shoot me an email. Otherwise, it will be a late start for the 2012 breeding season. Please bare with me as I get started this year.

No comments:

Google