Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gargoyle Gecko Pictures

I found these pictures on my laptop. These are some gargoyle geckos that I used to have in my collection.

The first three were red stripes when fired up. These pictures aren't the best by any means.




Thesse were my first two gargoyle geckos. I bought both of these at the Repticon Atlanta show. They both were female. These were the first pictures that I ever took of them.


Throughout my times, I have had these five gargoyle geckos plus an orange blotch female and a reticulated male.

Out of my trio of adults, I only had one egg to hatch. I could not sell the gecko as an unsexed baby, but the rest of the group were all sold (stripes and all). To this day, I still have the baby. He is now about 3 years old. I keep wanting to find his exact hatch date, but I can't ever remember when I'm on my desktop. Anyway, I just thougtht I would share these pictures. I will try to get more up of the other gargoyle geckos that I've had. These are just the only ones on my laptop.

No comments:

Google